konoha revival
konoha revival
konoha revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

konoha revival

a naruto RPG website for all ages 13+

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP

Go down 
+2
admin
badbrat42
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm

I tugged at my dogtag self-conciously retaining a calm look. "following you? man I got better things to do than follow behind you...I thought you was somebody I knew I was just trying to get a good look at you" I said 'Dear God plz let him believe that' I thought frantically.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Leafpaw616
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Itachi looks at her with his sharingan, the three tomoe begin spinning.

"I ask again, why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

"I told you why," I looked up "but I think I'll be going now" I said quickly
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Itachi turns around and searches through the village.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

I walked away from him glancing back 'that could have turned out worse' I thought as I headed back towards Kiba. 'That was too crazy...those eyes I..I've seen them before..but where'
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Itachi heads back to the sweets shop and orders dumplings.

"....."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

I walked up behind Kiba who was exactly where I left him still watching the girl. "Kiba" I called his name and he jumped like 4 feet in the air. "Why did you do that," he whined. "It isnt my fault you get scared easily" I smirked. "sooo wat happened" He said looking at me. "Eh..he caught me" I said kicking a small pebble on the ground. "He didnt do anything to you did he?!?", He said alarmed looking at me,"If he did.." "No,no he didnt do anything to me Im fine" I sighed "oh ok" Kiba replied still a little apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Itachi thinks to himself...

"That girl could cause problems...but now's not the time to act."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm

"Well next time you decide to do something like that I'm coming too" Kiba said finally. "You not supposed to have a entourage when you trying to follow somebody" I commented looking at him. "Well I mean really what if he would have did something to you" He asked carefully. "Umm let see you would know because I would either yell, fight him, or run, either way you would somehow find out" I said thinking about it. He sighed "Just trying to protect my friend" He said looking away from me. "I know you are" I smiled hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Itachi begins thinking to himself.

"That girl could cause problems...I could just eliminate her, but that would cause unwanted attention...I may be strong, but I can't take on all the of the Jonin of this village...Hmm...what to do..I could place her under a genjutsu until I leave.."

Itachi walks past the two as he begins searching the village once more for a certain target.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:26 pm

He smiled back at me. "So what now?" Kiba asked. "I don't know but I know one thing those people are here for something this isn't just about a visit to another village so we probably need to be a little carefuller about what we say around them" I said looking up at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Itachi stops and looks around once more.

"No where to be found....must be...yes...Now that girl, she looked somewhat familiar.."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 pm

I sighed "Anyway I should probably be heading home now" I said getting up. "Hey, I'll walk with you we're going the same direction anyway" Kiba said getting up too. So we started walking away from the shop back towards my house.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Itachi slightly grits his teeth.

"Damn...I can't do anything at the moment. I just have to focus on my mission."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 pm

"Hey Kiba...where's.....Akamaru ?" I asked suddenly looking behind us. "He's...right..Wait a second where'd he go !?!?!?!" He said frantically seeing that his fuzzy companion wasn't behind us anymore. "Come on I'll help you look for him" I said "You go in that direction and I'll go this way and we'll meet back here in a little bit to see if we've found him k?" He nodded his head and went off in the direction I had pointed out. I went in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Itachi walks around a corner and crashes into her. Slightly caught off guard he silently curses himself.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 pm

"Sorry about that I wasn't really watching where I was...." I said brushing myself off trailing off when I looked up and saw who I had ran into...literally. 'DANGIT' I thought desparingly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Itachi keeps his sharingan activated, and looks at her without blinking once.

"You again.."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 pm

I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my neck " fancy meeting you here I was helping a friend look for something by the way have you seen a small white dog with brown spots on his ears?" I said trying to keep my cool or at least some of it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 pm

"No, I'm afraid I haven't."

Itachi disinegrates into a flock of crows and leaves the village.

"It's a good thing I left. Staying there any longer would have been suicide..."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 pm

"Did he just....and this day keeps getting stranger and stranger" I sighed continuing looking for akamaru. I finally found him picking him up "Kiba was worried about you where have you been?" I said to the puppy who did nothing but wag his tail at me happy to be back with some people he knew. "Well I might as well take you to him" I smiled carrying back to where I told Kiba I would meet him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Itachi sighs and shakes his head.

"I wonder where Kisame went to. He's a part of this mission too."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 pm

When I got to our spot Kiba was waiting for me. "Oh Ki-Ki great you found him" He said scratching the top of Akamaru's head. "Yep he was just doing a little exploring of his own." I giggled handing him to Kiba, "So ready to go?", I called back heading off in the direction of my home. "Yeah right behind you." He said walking up beside me.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Itachi brushes himself off.

"One more round through the village...I'll have to complete this mission without Kisame.."

Itachi slips through the village gates and searches for the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:26 pm

I instinctively reached for my dog tag instead of touching the cool metal there was an empty space. I stopped "Kiba I think I lost my dog tag"I said looking down at the ground remembering when I had run into that guy. "and I bet I know where it is you can go ahead I gotta go back" I said heading back..again. He sighed laughing a little "Ok well I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
konoha revival :: General Discussion :: Konoha Rules!-
Jump to: