konoha revival
konoha revival
konoha revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

konoha revival

a naruto RPG website for all ages 13+

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP

Go down 
+2
admin
badbrat42
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP Empty
PostSubject: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

I walked back from the hokage's office. 'Soooo she's switching my team huh?' I thought reading the paper I had been handed no my way out.'Wonder what i got stuck with now' I wondered. I was curious about what my new teammates were like. Anyone had to be better than the ones I had got stuck with last time. My so called friends. It still hurt to think about it but I gotta get over it everything happens for a reason. The only thing is they're still keeping up that front like nothing happened maybe they feel guilty I don't know and I'm not really sure I wanna find out. I gotta stay focused especially with so much going on now. Everyone keeps saying the akatsuki are planning something they been too quiet for too long. I kinda agree but hey you cant really say with them anyway.

Last edited by badbrat42 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Leafpaw616
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm

[i sit in the akatsuki base with my father [read my profile] and looking lovingly at Itachi. i smile, ] Itachi-kun?? can i speak with you??"
itachi- of course....[i walk with him back the hallway to his room. my father look darkly at him, giving him a silent warning]
Back to top Go down
http://narutoepisodes.co.cc
Mishima
Admin
Mishima

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Mishima sat on a rock outside The village hidden in the Leaves. He watched the clouds roll by. He laid back as Crimson ran out from behind the tree barking. He looked back upside down and smiled " Hey Crimson, Whats wrong " Crimson started to put on his clothing as he wanted to him to follow. He got up and petted his head. Crimson Took off into the woods Mishima followed seeing a small trail of blood , but it was dried meaning it was at least a week old. Crimson stopped in the center of a large ring of trees. Mishima saw a whole band of slaughtered travelers in the circle. He looked down at Crimson with a single tear falling from his face he then said " Why would people be killed for the fun of it " he then looked at the sky as it started to rain.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 pm

[in the akatsuki base] [Zetsu walked in with a sly grin, Pein looked at him] "your covered in blood, feeding again Zetsu?"
"always..." [he said as he walked back to his room] i walked out with Itachi and smiled] Dad....if you don't mind...Itachi has something to ask you..."
[Itachi walked nervously up to my father] "may i be with your daughter....?"
[after a moment, Pein looked at me. i smiled, begging him to say yes.....he looked back at Itachi...] "i suppose...." [he turned to leave] "no children...promise me that...'
"very well..." [Itachi replied as i ran up and hugged him tightly]
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 pm

I looked up at the sky as the rain came down.'no way not rain I still got a long walk from here' I thought despairingly. I ducked into the closest building I could find. Ninja's were going by the door they looked like they were in a hurry. 'wonder what's going on' I thought looking out the door. I couldn't really hear what they were saying because they were to far away. "If this is any glimpse of what this year is gonna be like this is gonna be one wild year" I said sliding back inside waiting until the rain either slowed up some or stopped altogether.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

[i walked outside as the rain begun, Itachi by my side. i looked at him sweetly and he kissed me gently.] "ready to go, Kutsuu-chan?" he said as he walked out into the rain. i smiled back "of course, Ita-kun♥️" we took off toward the Leaf Village along with Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi, Deidara and Sasori. we were on our way to Konoha to retrieve information from a contact spy in the village.]
Back to top Go down
SasuNaru<3

SasuNaru<3

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 pm

There was a silent wind where the girl stood on the shore, wearing nothing as the wind blew her hair around. There was a small stream of blood down her face, and quite a few down her body.

She slowly turned to find herself alone on that beach, without anybody there behind her either. She mumbled the only word she could, "Nyuu...". She was hungry, hurt and had nowhere to go.

She started to slowly wander off the beach towards the Village Hidden in the Leaves, silently. It took her a while to get there, and when she did, what random ninja that were at the gate stared.

They stared at the naked girl in front of them and behind them. They thought she was pitiful, walking around naked like that, but then when they noticed the bleeding wounds on her body, somebody was sent for Tsunade.

She ran in and knocked on Tsunade's office door.

"Yes?", Tsunade called.

"It's me, ma'm. There's a girl who looks my age...and she's bleeding with open wounds...".

Tsunade stood up and followed the girl to the the naked one at the gates, only to see that she knew who this girl was. "Nyu?"

"Nyyyuuuu!!!!", she cried at Tsunade as she ran to the woman, hugging her closely. The blood seeped through Tsunade's clothes but she knew she'd have to deal with it until she got around to washing them that evening at home.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:58 pm

I looked out at the rain. "oh great now its coming down harder you know what I aint got time for this I'm going home" I mumbled walking out into the cold rain. I was walking to my house by the shortest route I knew which was through part of the forest surrounding the village. 'This isn't that bad' I thought picking my way along. The trees blocked some of the rain from falling on me. The only thing about walking through the woods alone is you'll never know what you'll find out here. I'm still wondering where all those ninja's where in such a hurry to get to. Any other time I probably would have followed them but for right now I just wanna go home.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm

[we arrived in the village peacefully. the rain was still pouring...i laughed and smiled to it, knowing it was only my father keeping an eye on us. none of us were wearing Akatsuki cloaks, instead we wore normal clothes to avoid being noticed. we walked down the street and i heard a whistle ring out. i turned to see two boys about my age, one with brown hair and red marks on his cheeks, the other with a gray jacket covering his face, and dark sunglasses....i growled darkly at them and turned, hugging Itachi's arm.]
Back to top Go down
Mishima
Admin
Mishima

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Mishima slowly walked from the slaughter sight into the dark forest behind it. Crimsion followed him with his ears down. His hands where clengted into fists as he walked. Crimson brushed ontp his fist as mishima gave the wolf a soft smile. " Iam sorry for being angered but i can help myself when people kill people just for the fun of it "
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:53 pm

itachi? can i ask you something?"
"sure" the uchiha replied. he smiled at me.
"well....its something Deidara and Sasori asked me...."
"go on..." he said glaring at the two men behind us.
"well....there's this one guy...and...well....he told Deidara that i had been seen with Jugo and Suigetsu in Oto....can you please convince them that i wasn't???"
he laughed a bit "ill try" [we arrived at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop to meet our contact. at the moment he wasn't there....in his place was a young boy clad in orange, and happily eating Ramen with a brown haired man. i looked at Deidara, ] "not yet...behave until then...."
"okay, un...." he smiled back....
Back to top Go down
Mishima
Admin
Mishima

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Mishima stopped and gazed at the sky as he smiled softly " The bastard that killed those people will die by my hand i dont care who or what he is. " He said As crimson howled in agreement with his staement. Mishim's eyes glowed in the darkness of the forest as his right eye changed to a dark blue with six white rings going around his pupil.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 pm

I stopped hearing howling in the distance. 'What was that' I thought redirecting my path away from the direction of the sound. 'I don't know what that was but I'm not trying to meet up with it' Exiting the forest near the section of the village I lived in. The rain was finally starting to let up a little. I walked by Ichiraku Ramen Shop. There was group of people there I didn't recognize. Although I feel like I've seen them before. I looked at them still thinking that they looked familiar. '
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm

[i listened as the other two guys began to talk] "well, naruto, i see your appetite hasn't changed...ha ha"
"yeah Iruka sensei....all these years and i STILL love this place!!! uhh...iruka sensei?? you ok?" naruto looked in iruka's direction, then noticed he was looking in mine....naruto looked at me..."whoa....hi!!!" he waved and motioned for me to come over.....i looked at itachi, "step one complete..." i whispered....he signaled to the other akatsuki that naruto had invited me over. i smiled sweetly and ventured over to the young shinobi.....my thoughts for him...the akatsuki's plan for him running through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Itachi watches the activity.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:36 am

I turned the corner almost running into Kiba, Akamaru, and Shino. "Hey Ki-ki did you see those new people in the village today, especially the girl that was with them" he said in kind of a daydreamy voice. Shino just shook his head at his teammate. I laughed a little "Yeah I saw 'em I wonder where they came from" I said curiously looking back toward the ramen shop. "I dont know but I would love to find out" Kiba said. We both headed back towards Ichiraku.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am

Itachi sighs and sneaks into the village with ease and heads to a sweets shop inside the village. He listens to a few nearby conversations.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:03 am

Me and Kiba crept closer to the shop trying to hear what was happening. "Dogboy if you drool on me your gonna get it" I said looking up at him leaning over me trying to get a better view. "Hey! I dont drool" he said indignantly. "Coulda fooled me" I sighed turning my attention back on the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:05 am

Itachi looks at the two with one eye and returns his gaze to the table he's sitting at. He thinks to himself, "It's best that I don't get into a fight.."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 am

"This is a waste of time we're not gonna find out anything like this" I said a little frustrated. "How about we ask'em where their from" Kiba suggested. I looked at him "Are you crazy what makes you think they'd tell us the truth" I whispered. "Well....right I see your point" He scratched the back of his head "so what now?" "Not sure the most we can do is keep an eye on them while their here" I said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 am

Itachi exits the shop and walks by them, his sunhat covering his face. He thinks to himself, "I should leave the village before I'm under too much suspicion.."
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Me and Kiba watched him walk away. "You think we oughta follow him?" He said staring at the stranger's back. "Yeah stay here" I said getting up. "OK...wait what for?!?" He said looking back at me. "Cuz somebody has to stay and watch her" I said gesturing towards the girl inside the shop. "That I can do" He said all to eagerly. "Don't do anything stupid" I said going after the man that had left.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Itachi turns his neck slightly and looks at her with his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 pm

I looked up finding him looking directly at me. I felt like I was rooted to my spot ,mentally scolding myself for going about this alone. 'His eyes I..I've seen that before' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 pm

"Why are you following me?"

Itachi debates weither to complete his mission now or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP   Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konoha VS. The Akatsuki RP
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
konoha revival :: General Discussion :: Konoha Rules!-
Jump to: